Important Notice: We are now shipping to Canada and the USA. Click here for Important Shipping Notice
Presented by JOY Center of Learning
Math to fit your personal style
and unique students.
• Life of Fred Math • Professor B Math • Strayer Upton Math • StudyTime Math • Mathematical Reasoning • Manipulatives •
Life of Fred Eden Set 3
Books for Beginning Readers
Life of Fred:
Eden Set 3
Click here to view Pages
from Book 1 and Book 18
(Opens in a new window or tab)
The Life of Fred Eden Series for Beginning Readers is sold in sets of 6 books. Each book is designed to be fun and to also teach the young reader important concepts. These books are designed to encourage the reader to think.
Set 3 includes the following books:Eden #13 Life of Fred: Electricity
- Women as well as men can be electricians
- Counting to five
- Electricity does not just magically come from outlets.
- Kids shouldn't play with electricity.
- Bach did not own a cell phone
- Sky Blue
Eden #14 Life of Fred: Dinner
- A dime is 10 cents
- Kitchens need water
- Direction: right
- North, South, East, and West, on a US Map
- A dozen minus one is eleven
Eden #15 Life of Fred: Evening
- Sharing spaghetti with a duck.
- 6 + 1 = 7
- Washing dishes by hand.
- Becoming an oil painter.
- Saying thank you
- Learning to work neatly
- Navy Blue
Eden #16 Life of Fred: Garden
- Ducks don't have teeth.
- Planting a garden that the ducks won't eat.
- Seven kinds of fruit trees.
- How to plant a tree.
- What roots are
- Why we water plants
- Mistakes are a part of learning something new
Eden #17 Life of Fred: Peach
- It takes several years until you get fruit.
- Giving a gift makes the giver happy.
- Making peach butter, peach leather, peach salad, and peach pizza.
- Not taking things that aren't yours.
- Boat Safety
- One dollar and $1 mean the same thing
Eden #18 Life of Fred: Going Home
- Review the days of the week
- Show how not to sell a house
- Introduce the ordinal numbers: first, second, third
- Give a picture of what 100 looks like
- Brick Red
Click here to view sample pages from Book 1 and Book 18 (Opens in a new window or tab)
Each book in the Eden Series is a sewn binding, hardcover book containing 32 pages.