Orders placed after Sept 30th will not ship until after October 14th due to a family medical situation, stock challenges, and volume of orders.
Stock comes in regularly. Orders are filled on a first come first served basis. We include exclusive fliers with every order that help you have the most success with this terrific, effective curriculum.
Presented by JOY Center of Learning
Math to fit your personal style
and unique students.
Life of Fred Mathematics
Life of Fred Kidneys
Life of Fred: Kidneys
Click here to view a sample lesson
(Opens in a new window or tab)
- Writing Numerals in Checks ($4000 and Not $40.00)
- Word Problems in Arithmetic
- Na + Cl → NaCl
- Grams Vs. Ounces
- Images of Elements of the Domain
- 115 Ounces = 7 Pounds and 3 Ounces
- Definition of an Acre
- The Calculus Definition of Limit
- Scores, Dozens, and Braces
- Polar Form of Complex Numbers
- The Five Different Solutions to X5 = 32
- A Quarter after Two
- Twelve Kinds of Set Theory
- The Best Time in History to Become a Mathematician
- Arithmetic Sequences and Series
- Preview of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus
- Sigma Notation
- Descartes' Analytic Geometry
Unlike all other math programs, this one also teaches about:
• Three Keys to Success
• Charles Demuth's "I Saw the Figure 5 in Gold"
• Teachers' Salaries
• How to Carry Money on the Street
• Libraries State that Mccoy Comes Before Macdonald
• The Result of Years of Piano Practice
• The Great Depression
• The Biggest Error in Thinking
• What to Do in Life When You Hit a Wall
• How to Make a Million Dollars in Four Years
• the Economics of Free Things
• Salaries of University Presidents
• Toiletries for Kids and Older People
• Physical Exams, Ketones and Glucose
• The Best Use of Leisure Time
• Why We Have Two Kidneys
• The Chief Use of Kidneys Is Not to Make Urine
• Adumbration in Literature
• The Difference Between the United Kingdom and Great Britain
• The Four Different Reasons We Speak
• Why it Is Called a Solstice.
The answers are included in the textbook.
Life of Fred Kidneys is a hardcover textbook containing 128 pages. This book is not consumable. All answers are written on separate paper or in a notebook. It is designed to be read with the student.
Life of Fred Kidneys contains 19 lessons and is designed to take approximately one month to complete.