Presented by JOY Center of Learning
Math to fit your personal style
and unique students.
Life of Fred Mathematics
Life of Fred Farming
Life of Fred: Farming
Click here to view a sample lesson
(Opens in a new window or tab)
- Adding to 14
- Adding to 16
- Rows of a Matrix
- Median Average
- Union of Sets
- All of Mathematics Generated by the Empty Set
- Proof that the Set of Everything (the Universal Set) Cannot Exist
- Cardinality of a Set
- Collinear Points
- Numbers vs. Numerals
- Borrowing One in Subtraction
- Definition of Function
- Domain and Codomain
- Radius and Ulna
- Dollars in Different Denominations
- and much more . . .
Unlike all other math programs, this one also teaches about:
• Why Many Dolls Have a Vacant Stare
• Three Things in Order to be Great
• Collective Nouns
• Cock-a-doodle-doo in Four Languages
• Circumference of the World, What Iniquitous Means
• The Second Sound Recording Ever Made
• The Proof that Every Number is Interesting
• Flour Fights Are Fun
• Rhetorical Questions
• The Game of Questions
• Humerus vs. Humorous
The answers are included in the textbook.
Click here to view a sample lesson (Opens in a new window or tab)
Life of Fred Farming is a hardcover textbook containing 128 pages. This book is not consumable. All answers are written on separate paper or in a notebook. It is designed to be read with the student.
Life of Fred Farming contains 19 lessons and is designed to take approximately one month to complete.