Important Notice: We are now shipping to Canada and the USA. Click here for Important Shipping Notice
Presented by JOY Center of Learning
Math to fit your personal style
and unique students.
• Life of Fred Math • Professor B Math • Strayer Upton Math • StudyTime Math • Mathematical Reasoning • Manipulatives •
Life of Fred Mathematics
Life of Fred: Linear Algebra Expanded
(Math course required by most colleges for math majors — upper division level course)
Life of Fred:
Linear Algebra Expanded
Click here to view a sample lesson
(Opens in a new window or tab)
Fred goes on a picnic with his two best friends. Find out about...
• Selling Fred's fountain pens door-to-door
• Jackie's life as a police officer
• Lee's shopping sprees at the fishing store
and even some heavy duty linear algebra, including...
- Solving systems of equations with one, many, and no solutions
- Gauss-Jordan elimination
- Gaussian elimination
- Vector spaces
- Inner product spaces
- Gram-Schmidt orthogonalization process
- Fourier series. Data fitting
- Linear Transformations
- Linear functionals
- Dual spaces
- Eigenvalues and eigenvectors
- Markov chains
All answers are included in the textbook.
Click here to view a sample lesson (Opens in a new window or tab)
Life of Fred Linear Algebra Expanded is a hardcover textbook containing 368 pages. This book is not consumable. All answers are written on separate paper or in a notebook.
Number of Lessons: One full semester upper division college course. It is not broken up into lessons.